First, in Swingers Etiquette, keep in mind that you and your partner are there together! You are a swinging couple not single people in the dating scene. A lot of times one person in a relationship will wander off and end up cheating. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS SWINGING! There are certain rules you must abide by and maintaining trust between couples is absolutely necessary. With that being said, let’s move on to our list of etiquette:
1. Be nice! The Atlanta swinging scene is full of other people just like you. They have the same insecurities and uncertainties you do, so treat everyone with respect and sensitivity.
2. Always ask if the party host needs you to bring anything or is they need help with set up.
3. Come prepared! Bring any sexy underclothes you think you may want or need. Always practice safe sex, bring condoms and remain on birth control. Again, you’re a swinging couple and it’s your responsibility to keep your partner safe.
4. TAKE A SHOWER! No one wants to sleep with the stinky one. Don’t be that stinky one.
5. Take no for an answer. Don’t be pushy and persistent. Everyone has the right to say no.
6. You also have the right to say no. A simple, “No, thank you.” Is all that is needed. No need to ramble on and explain things in depth as this may cause some issues with people who may already be feeling insecure. We don’t aim to hurt feelings, we aim to please and be pleased!
7. Drinking is a social lubricant and helps with the anxiety that comes with trying out the lifestyle for the first time. Don’t drink yourself into a black-out though. It’s unattractive and may cause some, *Ahem* performance problems. (Hint Hint)
8. Be sure to thank the host of the party afterward. It’s just polite!
Follow The Rules!
When coming into the swinger’s lifestyle, these things are very important to understand and accept as a way of life. We as humans already know better than to commit crimes and not taking no for an answer is pretty obvious. But some of the rules are set in place to simply guide you along so you’re not viewed as rude or selfish, You’re here to be swingers and have fun, but these are people that you can connect with and actually befriend also. They are just as human as you are.
Now that you have all the etiquette to get started, get a club, become a member, find connections and start the parties. It’s very common for a couple to hold off on swinging until the third or fourth party they attend. No rush, just love.
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions, comments or concerns you may have. Are we missing something? Please let us know so we can add it!
Meet Swingers in Atlanta
This is the swinging lifestyle site where you meet swingers in Atlanta. Check out our listing of Atlanta swingers clubs.
New to Swinging?
Are you new to the swingers lifestyle? If so, be sure to browse our tutorials